Repair manual options for 2001 2002 Toyota 4-runner

I have not been able to find any repair manuals for my truck. I see the 4-runner up to 2000.

Anyone own one, or know where I can get one?

There are some specific items I am looking to do.

Reply to
hombrewdude

I've had good luck finding repair and owner's manuals on eBay. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

I don't even think anyone has made one.

Reply to
hombrewdude

Did a search on eBay and found various repair and owner's manuals for these models. Did a Google and got over 74k hits on "2001 4runner repair manual" HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

I did the same search... and if you look through the results there are NO repair manuals for 2000 - 2002

There are factory manuals and factory repair manuals. The repair manuals are a set of 2 and $130 each.

I was looking for a 3rd party repair manual Like Hayes or Chilton

Reply to
hombrewdude

Not much info on what this one is or brand name but supposed to be for newer

4runners:
This one is Chilton but only goes to 2000, don't know if the 2000 is different from the 2001 and 2002:
This one is from same vendor, it's a subscription to Mitchell's repair manuals. For $14.99 @ month you can download all info you need then print it. You could sign up for a month, get ALL the info they have and cancel. I've read of others who have done this, don't know if it's the same site. I've got factory manuals on my Tundra, might do this for my Camry.
HTH, davidj92
Reply to
davidj92

Forgot to add, both sites I looked at have 800 numbers listed. I called the latter one I listed and the guy was very helpful, gave me the tip about subscribing, dling and canceling. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

The first one you posted is for the owners manual which comes with the truck new. (not what I need)

The second one is too old... I don't think the v6 engine is the same..

The third one might be worth trying... I would waste $15 to see if they have my truck..

Thanks!

Reply to
hombrewdude