2003 Honda Accord CL7 - Remote Key Required

I recently purchased a used 2003 Honda Accord but it came only with keyless entry option and without a remote key. I am desperately looking for someone who can advise me whether a remote key can be bought from some dealer. Would appreciate all the help I can get on this issue.

Reply to
RuzBub

I've used these guys before.....

You can compare the price/effort needed to use them vs. the dealer cost.

Reply to
L Alpert

"RuzBub" wrote in news:1170446963.703004.122650 @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

You can readily buy new remotes from any Honda dealer. The remote must be programmed though.

There is a "chicken dance" that you can perform to program the new remote if you want to do it yourself and save any programming charge you may be faced with.

Reply to
Tegger