2003 Honda Civic LX transmission

When driving at a constant speed (35 to 45 mph) I get a vibration from my automatic transmission.

110,000 miles on the car. Any suggestions. Several months ago I had a problem with it slipping when switching from reverse to drive, this only occured once. Fluid has not been changed. Any suggestions???
Reply to
russhelms

Change the fluid, then change the fluid, then change the fluid. Put a few miles in between, or a week. Use only Honda Z1 and DIY.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Reply to
russhelms via CarKB.com

---------------------------------------

Take the socket off your 3/8" ratchet. stick the square part into the drain plug which is aimed at your front right wheel. It may be TIGHT. I mean TIGHT.

Why not SEARCH for the procedure, it gets covered every week?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

come on curly, what day comes after tuesday? and how close are we? you know how it gets around here then...

Reply to
jim beam

Reply to
russhelms via CarKB.com