2006 Civic - Remote Starter?

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations - I'd like to add a remote starter to my '06 Civic LX. My dealer won't hep me - says it would void the warranty...

There are several advertised - just looking for anyone with experience to let me know what they think.

Thanks!

Reply to
Greg

Your owner's manual says it's contrary to Honda's way of warming up the beast. Some US automakers don't care (expect) your vehicle to last, so they even offer that feature from the factory.

Marketing.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'