2007 Acura TL Type S

I have been driving this car for about a month but I notice I am only getting 15mpg as opposed to the 20 that was listed. How does Honda define "city driving"? Little or no traffic?

Thanks,

Joel

Reply to
frokenstein

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1164927333.015627.178300@

80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

How many miles on the car? You're not going to get maximum mileage right out of the box.

Reply to
Tegger

It takes a few thousand miles for the engine to get fully broken in. My

06 Civic coupe went from ~23MPG to above ~33MPG over the first 6 months.

-- Nicholas

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Nicholas Coday
15 mpg for that type of car is not bad at all, particularly if you drive it like it deserves to be. 20 mpg city is for the base TL, the Type S is lower.
Reply to
Ghislain

No, the 2007 Type-S is listed as 20/29.

Reply to