Mystery under seat shelf and glove box light in CRV??!

Hello all,

Now lets see if anyone can solve this mystery! I have the 2010 CRV EXL

4WD. I've been reading the manual and it mentions that there is a light in the glove box when you have the parking lights or headlights on. There is not. In fact me and my friend looked in it and could not find a bulb or socket for one. Is there really supposed to be a light there? My friends accord has one, but this CRV does not!

Then I was reading and there is an under seat tray (if equipped it says) under the passenger seat in the front. Not only is there NOT one but there's not even any tracks which look like it could have had one. Is this an option or am I supposed to have this and the dealer forgot it?

Thanks so much,

Jill

Reply to
Jill

IIRC, there was some discussion on the CR-V forum (that I posted the link to the other day) about the mysterious missing glove box light and the consensus was that the 2010's didn't have it regardless of what the manual says.

Also, I believe that the EXL's do not have an under seat tray...the subwoofer is located there...the EXL's have a different sound system than the LX and plain old EX. Now that I think about it, the glove box light may also be an LX/EX/EXL difference.

Ask this in the forum and I'm sure you'll get some answers (and some of them might even be correct...). It's a really good source for CR-V info.

Reply to
MM

Okay thanks...what's the CRV forum link?

Reply to
Jill

Look here for more info:

There's a forum for 2007-2010 CR-v's. I believe the missing glove box light was discussed a couple months ago.

Reply to
MM