Honda Accord HVAC Cabin Air Filter Replacement Guide With Pictures

The A/C was starting to smell musty in our 09 Accord, so I replaced
the HVAC cabin air filter with a new one. I took pictures of the
process and created a quick guide.
It should be the same procedure for other 08, 09, 10 and possibly 2011
Accord sedans or coupes.
Here's the guide -

I hope it helps someone.
Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Reply to
Paul Michaels
"Seth" wrote in news:i2np29$5kf$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:
Yeah, and he says that for "added safety", he "likes" to use a jack-stand to augment the hydraulic jack. He posted that howto in at least two groups, was called-out on the error by a number of pposters, and has never bothered to change the howto so as to correct his mistake.
It's like he posts the link, then never, ever checks back for reader input. I'm almost thinnking he posts those links solely to get hits for his Google ads.
Reply to
Tegger
Yeahbut, first time I changed the filter in my '06 I had to go look for a guide just like this. I for one am glad people are posting this stuff. Jon
Reply to
Zeppo

Site Timeline Threads