2008 Accord V6 VCM Engine

Am looking at possibly getting a 2008 accord but I question the V6
Variable Cylinder Management? (VCM®) technology. I want the power but
I want reliability also.
What is the track record of this cylinder cutoff stuff. It makes me
nervous when the spec sheet starts talking about noise cancellation
when running with cylinders cut off.
Reply to
Tee
I have it in my Odyssey. It is completely transparent. I believe my wife's Accord hybrid has it too. Once again you would have no idea it is there. Note that only some of the Odyssey's have the feature. Mine is a 2006 touring model.
Reply to
Art
This is absolutely true; the real question regarding reliability lies after 100,000 miles...
Tp,
Reply to
TomP

Site Timeline Threads