87 Accord High Beam Problem

I have an 87 Accord that when I turn on the headlights, sometimes the high beams come on (not at full power but a little dimmer). When I drive, the high beams kick out and the low beams come on and vice versa. I have checked the combo switch and it works fine but can't seem to fix the problem. The pigtails going to the headlights have been replaced as well.

Reply to
jscook8

Follow the wires back further from the headlamps. Pop-up lamps can cause worn spots in the wires, and loose grounds. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob