90 Honda Accord electrical problem

Last week I had the balance shaft seal replaced on my 90 Honda Accord

4 cyl. 2 days later the electrical system went nuts. Oil light, wipers, parking lights and some buzzers go on and off at random. The rear window defroster sometimes doesnt work.

Shop that replaced the oil seal says this has nothing to do with what they did and is probably a wiring problem under the dash. They do not work on wiring and recommended I take it to the dealer.

Help

Reply to
Gene Wagenbreth

Check battery connections for clean and tightness. Check all cable ground connections especially around the engine compartment where they were working. Whether they work on wiring or not they had to disconnect battery, and probably some wiring in the areas they were working. Also make sure battery is good as a weak battery in Honda's cause those types of problems.

Reply to
Woody