New Honda Civic engines: Regular gas?

Silly question, just had to ask... do the new Accord engines all take regular gas standard?

David

Reply to
David E. Powell

Well, which one are you interested in, the Civic or the Accord? ;-) Regardless, the '08 versions both use regular unleaded, according to edmunds.com.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

"David E. Powell" wrote in news:7aaa75c5-2f51- snipped-for-privacy@w56g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Yes they do: 87 pump octane. You may use higher if you wish, but it's not required that you do so.

Plus there is the usual 10% max ethanol content warning, so stay away from anything with more ethanol than that.

Reply to
Tegger

My mom bought the Civic for herself. I was asking about that for her. She digs it BTW ;)

Thank you!

David

Reply to
David E. Powell

The Civic Si is the only one which requires premium.

Reply to
nick

or anyone.

z wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@18g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

LOL.

I remember a T-shirt I saw once. It said, "Instant asshole. Just add alcohol".

Reply to
Tegger