92 Honda Accord EX Knocking/Rattling Sounds while driving.

I'm not sure if anyone out there can help me with this, but recently while driving my 1992 honda accord EX it has been making this terrible knocking/rattling sound wheneverr I hit a bump in the road. It almost sounds like something is totally broken off and just bouncing around under the hood. By the way, I checked to make sure nothing is physically broken and that there is nothing loose bouncing around under the hood. It may be a shot in the dark, but if anyone can help, It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dustin

Reply to
magicalwand56

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Check the front springs. Check at the very top and bottom.

Reply to
TeGGeR®