95 Accord Cruise controll creeps

I have a 95 Accord LX, 4 cyl., about 167,000 mi., . and when the temp outside is cold, like below 20 or so, the cruise control seems to have some sort of mind of it's own. I like to cuise to work at about 65 but if I click the set when it's that cold when I'm doing 65 the speed starts to creep up, sometimes very briskly, to 68-70. Even if I click it at say 62-63 it still tries to get up to well able 65. This doesn't seem to be a problem during the warmer weather.

Reply to
Philip Kline

See solutions for others CC problems at

Try groups.googling the newsgroup rec.autos.makers.honda, too.

Worst case, get yourself to a Honda junkyard and pickup replacement actuator, control unit, etc. for a song. Install etc. per

"Philip Kline" wrote

Reply to
Elle