wont start 91 civic

hi i have a civic and often it wont start. but after pressing on the gas for a while it starts. my mechanic dont know whats the problem.... if anyone else went through the same problem please let me know what i should do?

Reply to
Samey

Get a new mechanic.

Reply to
Jim

  1. find someone else that knows what they're doing.
  2. fix the main relay.
Reply to
jim beam

As JBeam said, consider the main relay. Also consider the other items listed at the site of fabulous regular "Tegger":

"Samey" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Use Google Groups to search for 'Honda main relay' and find the quick fix as well as the actual cure....

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_