ABS light comes on after 40 seconds

I have a 1006 Accord Ex 5sp Coupe with ABS. When I start the car the ABS light comes on, goes off normally and then comes on again after 45seconds. It then stays on utill the the engine is stoped. I know there is a early verssion of the Honda trouble code recorder some where.

I'd like to find out : can I diagnose the problem from just the symptoms? where is the code recorder located (note later years had different and more comprehensive recorders)? if the repair requies an new ABS pump is there a fuse can I pull to turn off the warning lightlight?

Reply to
Dell

Isn't your car under factory warranty?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Whaddya expect out of a 1000 year old car?!?!?

Reply to
Mike

Give the correct year if you want a qualified answer. If 2006 are you still under warranty? If so take it in. If not take it in and have the codes read out. It isn't just a simple matter.

Reply to
Woody

Reply to
Dell