Accord Spark

I have a 92 accord that died on me the other day. I towed it home, checked for spark and had none. I tested the coil per the service manual and it appeared to be bad so I replaced it. I still do not have spark. The cap, rotor, plugs and wires were just replaced this summer. What else could it be? Distributor?

Reply to
Shredder

The igniter is a prime candidate. It's located within the distributor. There are some tests that can be done on it. See

's free repair guides (specific to your 92 Accord), or see the 92 Accord manual at
. There is plenty of experience with the igniter here at this newsgroup. If you need more direction, just ask for it.

"Shredder" wrote

Reply to
Elle

"Shredder" wrote in news:V3zbf.637$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net: