AEM Intake

I just finished putting on my AEM Intake System and it is ok. At startup you can tell that you have an intake on it but at idle you dont have that deep throaty sound. For the test drive, It does pep up the engine and you can hear a slight whisper at it takes in oxygen and at high rpms it floats...hope this helps you out..and if you do decide to get an AEM get it off ebay...you will be pleased...happy shifting..

Reply to
russcott35

Of course, if you ever run through a large puddle, you'll also have a dead engine...

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

Joe LaVigne wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

I've seen that. Bent piston rod from hydraulic lock.

Reply to
Tegger

as it takes in oxygen??? does it do this cryogenically?

your air intake is connected to the shifter mechanism?

dude, you're just a spammer. "go forth".

Reply to
jim beam