After market for Hondas

I'm new to Hondas -- drove a Miata for the past ten years -- and now have a 2006 Honda Accord coupe, with the v6 and the 6 speed.

Having experienced the plethora of after market parts for the Miata, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a source for after market items for the Honda. I'd specifically like to change the shift knob, and maybe spiff the interior up a little. I'd also like to do some minor, do-it-yourself performance mods.

Where can I get parts to make my Honda even better?

Reply to
southoceandrive

southoceandrive wrote in news:872b3e75-867e- snipped-for-privacy@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

JC Whitney.Online,they will send you a catalog for sport/import cars.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I like your humor!

Reply to
tww1491

"tww1491" wrote in news:oAWFj.63063$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.lga:

They actually will! I ordered one to check it out. they have body kits,turbo kits,spring kits,fuel injectors,ign.coils,all sorts of tacky gee-gaws to put on your import car.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

And the fuzzy dice -- metal feet with toes to replace your gas pedal --. If you are careful the potential is there I suppose. I remember trying some of their stuff in the 60s, but it was largely junk.

Reply to
tww1491

"tww1491" wrote in news:q5YFj.47564$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe21.lga:

But where are the "Moon Equipped" stickers? The "smokin'" Woody Woodpecker mufflers? The pot-leaf sticker for the chrome diff cover on your jacked-up '69 Cutlass?

(Am I showing my age?)

Reply to
Tegger