Any experience with OEM after-market roof rack for '03 CRV?

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying an after-market roof rack for our '03 CRV. The dealer wants over $400 for the official Honda rack (goes in those available speaces on the roof) but I see bunches available on e-bay for about half of that. I'm looking to hear from anyone who may have bad or good experiences with those after-market racks. Your help is appreciated! Thanks,

Cheers Mike

Reply to
saf

Just do a google groups search, or search this NG. We did this one a few days ago. If you're in Canada, you'll be pleased to see the excellent photos and write-up are provided by a Canadian CR-V / Pilot owner..

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'