Brake light- only in morning

I have a 2000 accord. When I start up in the morning, I have a brake light. It lasts until the car warms up. Could this be some condensation on the sensor...is there one? Brakes work fine. Turning off car and turning it back on right away doesn't seem to affect this. Comments?

Reply to
Michael

Michael wrote in news:b6565406-4d04-431c-b4d7- snipped-for-privacy@j30g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

Check the fluid level in the reservoir. Dollars to doughnuts it's low.

Reply to
Tegger

Reply to
RacerX

And it doesn't take much to activate that light either, I'm talkin thimble full.

Reply to
Clete