Cabin Filter

looking for instructions on cabin filter replacement 2001 CR-V, seems that other older,and newer models are different, or has anyone did this on a 01 and can offer any advice?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

-------------------------

It's a twenty minute job after you've done it once. You'll take over half an hour, start to finish. Just have the four or five tools handy, and a fresh filter. This link is similar to the one I provided for you last time . . .

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

Must be about all the same, the haynes manual I have does not cover the replacement of the filter.

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

Geesh, talk about rotten design work. 20-30 minutes to change a filter which should be done routinely ????

Shame on Honda for that one!

John

Reply to
John Horner