Can you id this hose?

I hope someone can help me. A neighbour has an old Talbot Express camper van. The top hose went recently, and I can't find one. The problem is that the van was originally a 2.5l diesel, but has been converted to the 1.9 peugeot engine. But the radiator is still the 2.5 one. This means that neither the hose from a 1.9 or a 2.5 will fit. This is what was fitted, can you tell me what it originally belonged to? Please?

TIA Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Looks like one off an old 2.5 transit.

sells 3m lengths of hose for vehicle cooling systems couplers too

Reply to
steve robinson

It looks like a fairly straightforward one to concoct out of various bends and joiners.

Reply to
Adrian