Do Chilton manuals have complete electrical charts?

My daughter wants to be able to work on her '98 Civic LX manual. She found a Chilton manual at

thinks I should know if it will have complete electrical schematics. Anybody know? Is there a better choice?

Thanks, Chris Beall

Reply to
Chris Beall

the factory manual is always a much better choice. I know they cost substantially more but they're worth it.

Reply to
JeB

and thinks I should know if it will have complete electrical schematics.>

I have had spotty success with Haynes and Chilton. Check at your local library - if they have Mitchell manuals, those are one of my favorites.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

the only book I can think of that has what you want is the factory electrical manual, not the factory service manual. You really should get both for the complete picture. Available at

last time I checked.

and thinks I should know if it will have complete electrical schematics.>

Reply to
Halo2 guy

and thinks I should know if it will have complete electrical schematics.>

Go to

click downloads, look at the 6th item in the list.

Reply to
MAT

Thanks to everyone who responded. I now have several choices to give her, Chris Beall

Reply to
Chris Beall