Window molding?

I have a 99 accord ex coupe, can the quarter panel window molding be replaced without taking out the window?

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

"Shawn Taylor" wrote in news:vQlre.32721$iU.10164@lakeread05:

If it's like my 94 Integra,the molding is bonded TO the glass,and Honda only sells the complete assembly,not the molding.And the glass is bonded to the autobody. Is your molding looking mildewed or rough? Perhaps peeling up at one end? That seems to be a common problem with the Integra.I've seen it on many other than mine.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Reply to
Shawn Taylor