FS:1980 HONDA PRELUDE XE

1980 HONDA PRELUDE XE

AT, 81,600KM, NAVY, 1800CC, AIR CONDITIONER, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOW, SUNROOF, ALLOY WHEEL, ONE OWNER,

FOB JPY953,000

The conditon is great! the previous owner have been keeping this car in his house! If you are interested in, Please let me know soon!

*OFFER SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR UNSOLD*

YOUNG AUTO CO., LTD

We deal with all kinds of New & Used Vehicles TEL++81-839-76-1000 FAX++81-83-972-7973 Website:

address: snipped-for-privacy@youngautoltd.com

Reply to
Young Auto Co., Ltd

Probably to reduce the amount of blind space from the mirrors. The blind spot is greatest at the mirror, and expands out in a triangle to infinity. On the door, this means you don't see someone who has his fender about even with your door, unless you look out that window (like you're supposed to, but I digress). If the mirror is mounted on the front fender, and properly aligned with the side of the car, you'll see that car in that same spot...

Reply to
Joe

Why did the Japanese have the mirrors so far forward on the fenders?

This isn't a prank question...just wondering what was their rationale for the forward mount rather than the door mounting common in the US today.

Thanks

Reply to
J.L.Hemmer