FS: Draw-Tite Trailer Wiring for 2001 Accord

I know this will fit a lot of others. It's a Draw-Tite 18336 Wiring kit for a trailer. I put a hitch on my 2001 EX-V6, and got the wiring kit, but never used it. Still sealed in the package. I only used the hitch for a Bicycle Carrier. I have a motorcycle trailer, but never pulled it with the car.

This sells for about $25 + shipping, and I'll sell it shipped for $15 (US only)

email me at gforeman (at) crosslink.net

Reply to
G-Man