gas mileage 03 pilot

We just bought a 03 pilot and so far everything is great , but I thought we would get better gas mileage we?re getting 18 mpg. combined How is everyone else?s mileage. thx gd

Reply to
lilred

That's about right for an '03 Pilot.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

We get around 22-23 on a trip. 18 combined is about right. The newer 2WD Pilots probably do better.

Reply to
tww1491

I do mostly highway, and on a good day I can get upwards of 25. However, around the city, I've been down as low as 15-16. Welcome to the world of SUVs. I bet a hybrid Pilot or CRV would do well -- Highlander Hybrid territory.

Reply to
Robert

My wife drives the Pilot whereas I an 06 Accord coupe I4. Last trip I got

35 mpg. Would like to get her into an Accord sedan... but.
Reply to
tww1491

That's in the ball park according to the EPA:

Just Facts