Help replacing Prelude Water Pump feed pipe?

Hi, my cherished 1985 prelude SI is leaking radiator fluid from the water pump feed pipe (or some related component).

HOW DO I GET AT IT? Can it be removed from the passenger side of the engine compartment if I remove some of the components, or possibly from the "back" (near the windshield) of the compartment if I remove the air filter assembly off the fuel injection manifold, or do I have to remove the intake manifold (which looks like a ghastly job)?

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:

see item 12 and related components. Appreciate any advice - thanks, Jon

Reply to
jonwzee

I don't have the answer, but you'll find WAY BETTER diagrams at

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Thanks for the reply - but slhondaparts only goes back to 1990. Also, their diagrams look very similar to the one I viewed - here's the diagram for the 1990 prelude si water pump area

jonwzee