Honda Care Extended Warranty

If Anyone recently bought an extended warranty from Honda (Honda care) for Accord or CR-V, can you please tell how much did you pay and from where?

Thanks J James

Reply to
Andheri

I took this website price to the dealership where I purchased the wife's Ody and they gave me the warranty at this price, no questions asked.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Call the Finance Managers at a few Honda dealerships and ask about coverage and cost.

Then call Honda Headquarters and ask the same things.

I did this w/ Toyota and get drastically different answers from all of them. It's Headquarters whose word counts.

I'd get the longest, most inclusive warranty I could.

Reply to
chartrookie

Whenever I'm offered an extended warranty, I always respond by asking for a list of what's NOT covered.

They do provide you with a listing, but if you compare the two lists, they're covering all the stuff that normally lasts, and very little of the stuff that normally breaks.

Reply to
Charles Lasitter