2001 Civic: SRS light inconsistent

The SRS light on my dash comes on and turns off at various intervals as I drive. I tried the two-wire reset trick, but that did not work. It seems to turn on/off whenever I accelerate or decelerate quickly. Any clues? Wiring, or sensors a little loose?

Thanks,

Reply to
Rocinante

What's on the passenger seat when this is happening?

Reply to
Seth

I just got a recall notice for this problem on my wife's 2001 Accord.

Al

Reply to
ajtessier