Honda Engine got blown! Want to replace with more powerful engine!

Hi All,

I Hope this is the correct forum to post this! I have a 99 Civic Special Edition (which is basically a base model with A/C), and my engine just got blown. I'm looking for a replacement engine, but since I'm paying money to replace an engine, might as well pay a little extra and get a more powerful engine!

However, I know that putting in a different engine will require a lot of work and modifications (translation: labour costs), I was told I had to change the Power Steering, A/C, Transmission, and maybe even the Engine bay.

My question is, what is the best Engine to fit in my car, with the least amount of trouble??? (or is it just not worth it, and I should just replace it with the same engine?)

I believe my car has a B16Y7 engine

Reply to
hishamfangs

hishamfangs