honda Logo Timing Belt

Anyone know the interval for timing belt change on the Honda Logo? Also anywhere I can pick up a workshop manual? Could really use some help here.

Reply to
gordy

What year is your Logo?

Why do you not have an owner's manual?

Some ideas: Wikipedia says the Logo is also known as the Fit and was built from 1996-2001. For those years, all Hondas except the Honda Passport have a TB interval of 105k miles, according to Gates.com .

is your best bet for a workshop manual

"gordy" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Its a year 2000 Logo, car belongs to a friend, bought second hand didn?t get manual. will check out web site for workshop manual. many thanks for your help.

"gordy" wrote: > Anyone know the interval for timing belt change on the Honda > Logo? > Also anywhere I can pick up a workshop manual? > Could really use some help here.

Reply to
gordy

A good rule of thumb for timing belts is 60,000 miles.

Here's a good source of timing belt info:

Then click on 'Timing Belts' in the lower right 'Popular Topics' menu.

Check here for factory shop manuals:

I suggest getting a real McCoy Honda manual... it might come in two or more volumes... get them all.

Good Luck!

Erik

Reply to
Erik

maybe for cheapo aftermarket belts, but the real thing is good for 105k. unless you're doing the work yourself, that makes a /big/ difference to cost of ownership since belt replacement is not cheap.

Reply to
jim beam

jim beam wrote in news:XfadnRApGvOzHBrYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net:

105K *OR* seven years, Whichever comes first!
Reply to
Tegger