How do you reset the SRS dash light?

Hey, I just got a new set of leather seats installed in my 02 Civic and the seat guy had to take the seats out to install them and this set the SRS light off. Can I reset this without the dealer? Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Rob

Hi, maybe this would help

Grzegorz

Reply to
Grzegorz

or this

Grzegorz

Reply to
Grzegorz

The PDI sheets at the bottom of these TSB's might shed some light on the various connectors that live under the dash or your Civic . .

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Thanks for the good info, Rob.