How to display clock on Navigation screnn of Odyssey 2006

Does anyone know how to display a clock on the Navigation System of a Honda 2006?

Reply to
ruben.salas

When you say 'display a clock' do you mean the analog clock instead of the digital one? On mine, the digital one IS always displayed in a little box at the bottom right of the navi screen. I don't think it can be changed to an analog one though.

BTW, am I missing something here? The guy asks an honest question that is not answered in the manual and a bunch of guys respond to him by being rude? What am I missing here?

Reply to
Jay A