If anyone is ever looking to replace their radiator....

...I can't recommend RadiatorWarehouse(on ebay) enough. I needed to replace the rad on my '98 CRV and I decided to go with these guys. The price was right ($99 shipped) and they had stellar feedback history. It arrived in one day and the quality of the product was excellent. It should be excellent because it was a Honda OEM unit. I know this because the part # stamped on it was the same as my factory unit and "Honda" was scratched off (although it was still legible) on the top and bottom of it. I couldn't believe it! I would certainly buy from them again. Just a litle FYI.

Reply to
Headknocker via CarKB.com

Bump...just trying to spread the word. And "no" , I don't have any affiliation with the company :)

I was just amazed at the quality of the product and the ultra-fast shipping.

Reply to
Headknocker via CarKB.com