Anyone here ever go anywhere?

Made a quick trip to southern Utah this past week. 400 miles, big whoop.

I know Roy made a trip recently. Anyone else go anywhere except to work or a beer run?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Maybe I'll inform you of this, though it is none of your concern when you answer the question that has been posed to you many a times. Why did you attack me?

Reply to
azwiley1

Please tell me that was 400 miles round trip and not one way. Even if you live within a 200 mile radius of Southern Utah I'm uncomfortable with your possible proximity to myself.

Reply to
Ed H.

Oh..gonna see some wonder bread huh?

Reply to
GeekBoy

For about ten years we went somewhere in the Rocky's or vicinity. From the Four Corners region to Glacier Nat'l Park to Reno. Lots of purdy country to see. One year we drove to the east coast to look around. Found some bum to share supper with. Way too much traffic on the east coast plus they talk funny over there.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Friggin' prick!

roy

Reply to
Roy

I am looking for a fifth wheel toy hauler. What kind of truck do you have, and what's the weight of what you haul?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Will you quit sniveling and move on? You're starting to look like a fool and you are becoming a real boor.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Really, are you going to do the same thing? For some reason I seriously doubt it. FYI the person that started this all and looked like the fool was you, for your unwarranted attack on my because I did not specify SIG or MAGNUM, for which you followed in suit and did the say exact thing with your .22 comment. The only thing I have asked you for repeatedly that has gone unanswered and will likely always will is WHY.

Reply to
azwiley1

How about this:

You were right.

I was wrong.

That's going to have to be okay, because that's as good as it's going to get.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

So, in other words at the age of 58, you are telling me that you are not man enough to step up to the plate and explain as to why? And they say we are suppose to look up to our elders! HA. FYI don't misconstrue that comment about elders to mean that I am some "twenty something virgin" all it means is that you are senior to me in age.

Reply to
azwiley1

holy cow. gone for a day or two and look at the progress. i do like his first advice though. it was fun but it's probably time to move on. it is starting to get a bit stale. i'm sure we can come up with something new anyway.

Reply to
theguy

A bit stale is being nice.

Reply to
Roy

really? maybe this is the newguy then. the nice one? although i sort of liked the dumbguy too.

Reply to
theguy

I have an '03 DR2500 2wd Quad Cab, 5.9LHO, 48RE, 3.73LSD. I tow a '30 travel trailer that weighs about 8K.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

It'd pull more if it didn't have heated leather seats........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thirty something virgin? Fourty? Does Roy or da Rabbit need to set you up while you are back there? :o)

Oh, and try

for your seals and stuff. FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Thanks for the link and no, on the other issue. I would think that after having a kid or two I am a little beyond that. Besides, if their taste in hamburgers is ANY indication of their taste in woman, I would rather go south into Mexico!

Reply to
azwiley1

;^)

Mike