ipod with 2006 accord

Anyone got a good ipod adapter for the stock 6 disc changer? One that lets you control it from the ipod, charges it, etc

Let me know who's got what!

Reply to
SS

I wish I had a way to get it to my 2006 EX-V6 with NAV. The ipod FM Transmitter sucks!

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

I bought a unit from these guys for my 2005 CRV.

Iowna Uass

That one looks pretty slick!

Reply to
SS

I went here to get my IPOD adapter for my 2007 EXL V6 MT:

Unfortunately I went with the basic unit that DOES NOT allow controls of the IPOD because I didn't like the fact that the others "locked" the IPOD out when connected. Also, they seemed quite limited as to what they could control from the factory controls, so I figured to heck with that, I will control my own IPOD.

Reply to
Gunz4me