mystery sunroof from ebay

Guys,

I recently bought a used sunroof assembly on ebay for my Mazda 626 2000 but I think the seller must have been confused because not only did it not fit but it has a Honda marking on the glass. Since the shipping was more than the item itself, I suspect I'm stuck with it. Any idea what I should do with that or what Honda car/model it actually fits in?

Here's a couple clues. There's a sticker with a barcode on the assembly that reads smthg like:

70000-sdk-a030-m1-yr169L 2551926 C70AS5000ATLM

These are the glass markings: Honda temperlite M2L5 AS3 DOT-376

43R-009545

Anybody knows what this thing is?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
XS32

Why not just tell us what country you're in . . Maybe somebody will offer to BUY it off you ! !

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

I live in the US, northern NJ