Mazda 929 1992: How do i remove the sunroof?

I found a glass one in a junkyard and want to replace my metal one. I can
not find any instructions on how to remove it.
Reply to
RM
forums.mazdaworld.org
That, or find a cheapo 929 service manual on eBay.
Unless you can find some exposed screws when the sunroof is open, I'll risk saying that you will have to remove the headliner, which can get messy.
Reply to
First of One
Actually it was easy. There were 4 exposed screws and it lifted right out. Gotta love "practice" cars at junkyards.
Reply to
RM

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 1993 mazda truck B2200. It has 105000 kms or about 65000 miles. If the...

    Mazda Cars