New Honda Plant

Is the new plant going to be 50 miles S.W. of Indy? Will they use engines from the Ohio plant? Will they make a BUNCH of the new 'Fit'? bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

This an icebreaker?

I see the news report. Makes me joyous, since I finally bought some Honda stock about a week ago. Short term position, buttressed by the floundering GM and Ford but with some doubt on my part that the auto industry is prudent for the long term.

"N.E.Ohio Bob" wrote

Greensburg Indiana, about 50 miles SE of Indy.

Why yes. Anna Ohio.

What, and destroy the profits the dealers evidently are making (by all the sobbing reports here) by keeping the supply of the Fit so low?

Supposed to be a 4-cylinder plant.

Excerpts from the AP's report today:

Reply to
Elle