Noisy stabalizer links

Any owners of the 99 to 01 Accord had any noise problems with the front/rear stabilizer bar?

Reply to
Grahame

No Accord but had them make noise on my CR-V and replaced them. They made a creaking noise when I backed out of the driveway.

Honda gets a bunch of $$$ for them I orderd on line at half the cost.

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

I've got a 2001 Accord (137,000 km), no noise problems.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Reply to
Matthew Allen

Tom, my Honda dealer just called me while servicing my CRV and want to change the stabilizer links. Can you post where you got the parts or email me privately? ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca)

Thanks, John

Reply to
jfgroves

I just replaced my sway bar links for the second time 1999 accord

110,000

the roads by me have lots of potholes and really eat up the sway bar links

bought after market sway bar links off ebay and they only lasted 1 year this time i went with OEM honda links at double the cost

rattles over bumps is often sway bar links however before you buy links do a complete inspection

look for grease on CV joints, ball joints, torn boots, and any loose suspension parts

to do this you will need to jack up the car and shake the wheel

if every thing looks good probably the links

Reply to
Ray