Oil leak solved on 1988 Prelude S

I had an oil leak so I figured the valve cover gasket was the problem. After putting a new gasket on I still had the leak. The whole underside of the engine had oil on it and I feared the worse. I replaced the gasket on the distributor and it corrected the problem. Maybe this will help someone. My car has the 2.0 l dual carb engine.

Reply to
Art Vandolay

Glad it worked out for you :)

Auto Forums