Pilot auto day/night mirror--self install?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had installed the day/night mirror themselves on a Pilot. I have a 2003 Pilot EX. Cheaphondaparts.com has a good price. I'm just not sure how difficult the install will be. Here are the instructions:

sounds easy, but a guy from cheaphondaparts said that I need a PGM Tester to do this, even though it isn't mentioned in the installation manual. I was also wondering how tough it is to remove the plastic trim pieces in steps 10-14. Is there a trick to doing this without breaking the little clips that hold the trim pieces on the vehicle?

Thanks for any advice!

Reply to
Jumpy Geathers

Why not sign in, then 'search' for the answer at hondasuv.com. There are other forums too.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

follow the directions and no you don't need the pgm tester, it isn't even supported by honda anymore. Chip

Reply to
chip