Install Z32 Passenger Window

Bought a 94 Z32 Coupe with the passenger side broken out due to theft. I bought a window for $75 on Ebay, lots of deals online these days. Anyway, I removed the door panel and the window trim along the base or top of the door and I noticed something I've never seen before.

It seems that Nissan added a window guide to keep the window straight when raising/lower and to help it angle the window down into the door. The window guide or whatever it's called is on the upright door post above the outside door handle. The post is at rear of door and the window guide is a metal stem with a knob on the end of it.

I noticed that the window itself also has a stem on it in the same location, so I do not know if these to pieces connect the glass tot he door guide or how they operate together. Anyone ever install a passenger window ? If so, how do I connect this stem to the window guide ? Is there a online tech manual with instructions, if so tell me where ? Thanks.

WildBill

Reply to
WildBill66