Program door lock remote - 2003 Civic EX?????

I just got another door lock remote for my 2003 Civic. What are the instructions to program it to work with my car??

TIA Glen

Reply to
glenf

"glenf" wrote in news:2buwg.3261$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

This is for the '03 RSX (which is Civic-based), but will likely work for your Civic as well. It's quite a "chicken dance", as most of these are.

Should be all on one line. If it's not, copy-and-paste as necessary.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

news:2buwg.3261$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Reply to
glenf

"glenf" wrote in news:K77Ag.2253$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Excellent! Those factory manuals are a real bonus, aren't they?

Reply to
TeGGeR®