Re: International Customer Service at Honda America ?

Thanks Carthell,

but my Car is in Uruguay (South America) and HOnda does not take care about replacing twice a faulty Transmission of my 1999 Accord.

Where are all those customers with the same problem? I know they are a lot of them. I know people that replaced it twice and go for the third transmission.

Honda made all the outside US owners pay for replacing their Transmission. They recognize the problem for Cars in US. What about those non American. Are we considered Stupid ?

Did Honda send any communication about that problem to their Customers?

Regards, Harry

>> Hi everybody ! >> >> Does anyone know if Honda America has an Internatioinal Customer >> Service that takes care of American Cars outside the US ? >> >> I am faxing to the Customer Service at Torrance since a month without >> getting an answer from them. >> >> Thanks in advance and regards, Harry > >That will happen on the same day that I can buy a car from a Canadian >dealership, bring the car home, >and experience no hassles concerning service. (A.K.A., "nope.") > >-d
Reply to
Harry