Re: LONG __ What, CRV rear wheel bearings never fail ? ? (AWD)

Will the failure of this "fluid" (oil) also cause a slight shudder when making a tight slow turn (parking lot) as well as a grinding noise (like a worn to the metal brake pad) when backing up in a slight turn?

Reply to
bookdad

Hi, Don't know about shudder but noise yes. I had to drain and refill the oil. The noise was quite substantial.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You could not have described it better. The owner's manual is wrong about the change interval. 50,000 Km is ideal (30,000 Mi). I've never heard of it in reverse, but never thought to try it in reverse.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'