Re: seatbelt beep/chime

I think it would be a good idea to add more bells, chimes, and maybe some whistles. If you get enough of them and make enough noise.maybe she will fasten the seat belt and then it will be very quiet also she will more than likely live longer. Seeing you ALWAYS wear yours, you wouldn't have any problem.

See, simple cure.

Paul

I have a 2003 Honda Accord. I would like to know if there is a way to turn >off the seatbelt beep/chime alert. My mom drives the car and she never >wears the belt anyway. > -- > Dilbert Firestorm > > Opus is my Hero!
Reply to
Paul Bunyan