Rear bumper Honda Accord

The rear bumper on my Honda US Wagon is always trying to fall off. It is "secured" with plastic studs. I am thinking of replacing these with stainless screws & nuts. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Reply to
Peter Humphreys

A few feet of duct tape will fix that right up...

Reply to
Matt Ion

Duct tape? Thats only for plastic American models. In Australia we have welders and we have such skilled welders they can weld the plastic to the metal. They never fall of. we use the to round up kangaroos and they have to stay on.

Reply to
Jacko