rwent a honda in Orlando?

Do any of the car rental companies at the airport in Orlando or near Disney
World rent hondas?
maybe a pilot, cr-v, accord, civic, fit?
thanks,
Rocky
Reply to
Rocky
"Rocky" wrote in news:WDucg.1071$ snipped-for-privacy@fe08.lga:
I would guess no. I don't know if Honda had made many fleet sales. I know Enterprise rents Toyotas.
Reply to
Jim Yanik
Try contacting Enterprise. We (my dealership) sold them 40 new various Honda models last week. I assume they are keeping them here in the Orlando market.
Reply to
Howard H

Site Timeline Threads